October 4, 2014
Join us for the third annual Burktoberfest! This fall festival is fun for all ages so bring the kids, a warm jacket and come enjoy some autumnal Kingdom entertainment.
- Peruse our array of local vendors.
- Children’s activities include face and pumpkin painting!
- Join in the adult Keg Roll Competition for some laughs and try out some of our delicious Burktoberfest fare, hot off the grill.
- We’ll have plenty of cold brews flowing to quench your thirst.
- There will be two bands, including "traditional polka" by The Mad Bavarian Brass Band from 3:00PM-6:00PM, and rock 'n roll by Waylon Speed from 6:00PM - 9:00PM!
All admissions include a souvenir beverage stein. Gates open at 3:00PM