NOTE: You must complete all steps in order for your transaction to be complete.
|Opening Weekend Sat. 6/24 - Sun. 6/25 |
Closing Weekend Sat. 10/7 - Mon. 10/9
|Thursday's: 12noon-6pm||Every Thurs in August (8/3 - 8/24)|
|Friday's: 12noon-6pm||Every Friday in July & August (6/30 - 8/25)|
|Saturday's: 10am-6pm**||Opening weekend Saturday, June 10th through closing Saturday, Oct. 7th|
|Sunday's: 10am-6pm**||Opening weekend Sunday, June 11th through closing Sunday, Oct. 8th|
|Holiday Monday's: 10am-4pm||Monday, July 3rd; Monday, September 4th; Monday, October 9th|
|Eastern States Cup Race||Saturday, Aug. 5th & Sunday, Aug. 6th.|
**Starting Saturday, Sept. 9th & Sunday, Sept. 10th bike park hours will shorten to 10am-5pm.
|2023 Burke Bike Park Tickets||1-DAY||1/2 DAY||SINGLE RIDE|
|Junior / Senior (U18 / 70+)||$35||$30||$10|
| Lift Operations on Holiday Monday's, 10am-4pm:
Monday, July 3rd
Monday, September 4th
Monday, October 9th (closing day)
|Operating Saturday & Sunday's 12noon-5pm |
July 1st & 2nd (weather dependent) through closing weekend
|All-day pass||Single Ride||ADD-ON|
w/ purchase of
Bike Park Tkt
NOTE: Your 2023 Bike Park season pass covers you (only) for unlimited summit shuttle and Toll Road access. Continue reading below to updates surrounding self-shuttling toll road and summit trail riding.
TOLL ROAD ACCESS
Summit trails open for riding! Burke Summit Shuttle will begin Saturday, July 1st for the season.
Free for those who choose to pedal and 2023 Burke Bike Park Passholders (only). If you have others in your party / car looking to ride summit trails they are not covered under your bike park pass. To self-shuttle and ride the bike trails off the summit there is a $10/per time per person charge or $20/all day per person fee. Pay at the toll road gate.
open 8am-8pm daily **be sure to check closures on toll road page.
When toll road is closed it means no vehicles are permitted up or down and impacts all cross-country trails off the toll road including CCC road, Parrs Yard, Dead Moose Alley, Moose Alley, Camptown, Blacksmith and summit trails Rude Awakening, Freeride, and Upper J Bar.
The Basic Reminders:
- All riders must have a Day Ticket or Season Pass to access the Burke Mountain Bike Park during operating hours.
- You must wear a helmet to ride in the Burke Bike Park. Elbow and knee pads are NOT available to rent this season so please come prepared with your own.
- While the park is closed, riders can access bike park trails for free via pedal. Please do not self-shuttle or drive on the access road to the top of the Sherburne lift. Violators will be towed.
- Fat bikes are welcome in the park but do not fit our lift hooks. Therefore, we prefer you have a non fat tire bike to ride and access our lift-serve park.
- No ATV or motorized vehicles are allowed in the park including e-bikes.
- Sign our ticket waiver here.
- Riders under 18 years old need Guardian Signature
- Fully rigid bikes are NOT allowed.
- Brake systems are required disc brakes are recommended.