sign the waiver
**Waiver must be signed by every individual riding the Burke Bike Park during operating and non-operating hours. The waiver must be signed once a season.
Bike Park Rules & Policies
- Helmets are required for all riders.
- Every rider must have their own bike.
- Working hand brake system. (Disk brakes recommended)
- Full suspension bikes are recommended while riding the Burke Bike Park trails. Any fully rigid bike is not recommended for riding downhill trails.
- Kids 24" rigid mountain bikes are permitted but not recommended while riding downhill trails.
- Our lift does not accommodate fat bikes.
- If a lift attendant refuses to load a bike, the rider may check in with the rental shop for an inspection.
- E-bikes are not permitted on the trails of Burke Mountain Bike Park or Kingdom Trails. Exceptions can be made for those needing mobility assistance by checking in with the Guest Services ticket windows or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you remove the battery from your E-bike we can make an exception and load them on the lift / to be ridden (as a non-e bike) in the Burke Bike Park.
- Those wishing to ride our bike park with an adaptive bike are welcome, and accommodations are made through Rentals/Bike Patrol
- Children riding the lift must be able to sit up and close the safety bar on their own, a child cannot be in a backpack.
- Max 4 riders per chair if you are travelling within the same social group, otherwise two riders per chair will be loaded.
- No alcohol or smoking on the chair lift.
- Burke staff has the right to refuse lift access to customers who appear to be impaired.
- Thunder/Lightning Policy: For everyone's safety, the lift and summit shuttle will go on a 30 min hold each time thunder and/or lightning is present.
- No refunds due to weather.
- No uphill travel on bike park trails
- Riders must follow the Mountain Bike Code of Ethics at all times.
- Dogs must be on a leash at all times.
- Dogs cannot be loaded on the lift.
- Accommodations can be made for service animals. Please see the patrol director/risk manager for your options.
- Unauthorized drones are not allowed anywhere on Burke Mountain Property. email@example.com if you have more drone questions.
KNOW THE CODE:
PLEASE NOTE: Bike Patrol is not on duty when bike park operations are closed, call 911 for help.
Have fun and be safe!
***Rules and Policies must be obeyed at all times. Failure to respect these rules and policies may result in patrol revoking your pass.***