Winter 2013-14 Lift Tickets
2013/14 Season Operating Schedule Update: The mountain will be closed midweek from Monday, April 7th through Friday, April 11th, then will re-open Saturday and Sunday, April 12th and 13th. Our last day of operation for the 2013/14 winter season will be Sunday, April 13th.
4/12 - 4/13 Operating Schedule:
- We will run the Mid-Burke Express ONLY from 9am - 5pm. Ticket sales and services will be available at the Mid Burke Lodge. Lift tickets will be available for $40, or $30 with a donation of 3 canned goods or non-perishable food items. The $25 NEK Afternoon Lift Ticket special WILL be available on Sunday 4/13 (lift ticket only, lessons no longer available)!
- The Dashney Mile Terrain Park will be open on the lower mountain. Skiers and riders can hike the park or ride the shuttle back up to the Mid Burke Lodge.
- We will offer Grab N' Go items and Paninis out of the Bear Den, as well as fire up the BBQ outside the Mid Burke Lodge!
- The Trailside Retail Shop will remain open in the Sherburne Base Lodge, as well as the Guest Services Office for any Season Pass purchases. The Tamarack Pub & Grill will be open from 4pm - 9pm Thursday - Sunday, and will remain open Thursday - Sunday all year long!
Some things you should know about our rates:
- Kids 5 & under always get free lift tickets.
- 1/2 Day lift tickets go on sale at 12:15pm and are valid at the lift at 12:30pm.
- Must present proof of full time enrollment (12 or more credits) to purchase a College (18-24) Lift Ticket.
- All lift-ticket pricing includes VT 6% sales tax.
- Crossing the border to visit us from Quebec? Click here.
|Junior (6-17)/Senior (65+)||$50||$38||$89||$133||$172|
|Toddler (5 & under)||FREE||FREE||FREE||FREE||FREE|
Vermonter RatesVermonter rates are available 7 days a week (excluding holiday periods) to all residents of Vermont and Coos and Grafton Counties of New Hampshire. Valid proof of residency is required.
|Junior (6-17)/Senior (65+)||$42|
|Toddler (5 & under)||FREE|
Holiday Periods include December 26th, 2013 through January 4th, 2014 and February 15th - 23rd, 2014.All rates are subject to change without notice.
Specials & Deals
NEK SundaysBeginning at 12:30pm on all non-holiday Sunday afternoons, we will offer $25 lift tickets, $20 group lessons** (lesson registration available Sundays beginning at 12:15pm in the Snow Sports Learning Center) and $20 rentals. ** Please note that the NEK Sunday Group Lessons do not include lift tickets or rentals.
Silver StreakersOn all non-holiday Tuesdays & Thursdays, guests 55 & up can receive a $35 lift ticket. You may be asked for identification to verify your age, so please have ID ready when you purchase your ticket at Guest Services.
Other Mountain Season Pass HoldersHave a Season Pass to a different resort? Show your pass at the Guest Services office and receive a $45 lift ticket (non-holiday only). It's ok, we won't tell your other mountain!
Booking at the Mountain
- Purchase Lift Tickets and Passes
See you up here